Sunday, January 30, 2011

Great Date

The boy and I had a great date last night-we went to dinner at Bonefish Grille!
So yummy.
When boy said he had a surprise date for us and told me to "dress up" I got so excited!  So naturally-I went to get my nails done.


I got a muted beige/gray on the nails-perfect to go with whatever I decided to wear that night. (Fingers were done as well but I couldn't take a picture of them.)

As girly as it sounds, I LOVE getting my nails done.  I always feel a bit more chic when they're done, ya know?

So anyway: after much hustle-and-bustle through the Boro I came home and started getting ready for our little date!

Picked the perfect dress lent to me from my very best of friends, Destiny as well as her black peep-toes.  I won't lie: the dress made me feel even more confident and sexy than being asked on a date with such a stud ;]

Then-I curled my hair for the first time! I mean it's not in ringlets or big waves but flipped around a bit-showing a little sass.  I thought of taking before and after pictures but I forgot.  I guess I got so caught up in getting ready, LOL.  I REALLY like my hair curled.  Took all of 10 minutes and looked pretty good!  I paired the do with the real fresh-water pearl earrings Der got me for my big gift for Christmas-they worked wonderfully and it was the first time I wore them!

We got in the car and trekked to Bonefish Grille where we had to wait for over an hour to get seated.  Yes-a long wait BUT in comparison to some other restaurants in town it wasn't that bad.  My thought was that everyone had cabin fever and was SO glad to get out since the weather was amazing the past 2 days.

Anyway-we ate some AWESOME food (if you've never been there you're reallllllllllllllllly missing out) consisting of: bread & some of the best olive oil, bang bang shrimp-a MUST if you venture there, I got a 6 oz. filet with a small side of mashed potatoes while Der got the Imperial Longfin-which looked good and had fish, crab, scallops and shrimp combined!  Add a water, margarita, raspberry martini and a coke and you've got 2 perfectly content people enjoying one another's company!

I was starving so the smile was a bit strained, LOL.

Our waitress asked why we were dressed up-if it was a special occasion-and we just said we liked each other, LOL.  She thought that was really cool so she gave us a macadamia-nut brownie on the house! Super sweet and good! We also got chocolate Crème Brûlée and practically went in to sugar shock with how delicious it was.  (This girl loves her somCrème Brûlée.) 


We then ventured home for some one-on-one time and some snuggling before drifting away to sleep.

He's got the sass of a champion and the heart of a teddy bear.

I was really excited to show off my "new" look!

Love. Love. Love.

He's goofy...and that's why I like him =]

It. Was. Amazing.  So simple-and that was all we needed. <3

1 comment:

  1. Date envy! That is adorable! It sounds like such a fun night. You guys are so lucky to have each other. :) x millions

    xoxo, Scarlett
    glamourist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.