I have looked at a few other sites (Walgreens, Walmart, Microsoft programs) for making our 1st Christmas cards and most of them have the same standard formats, fonts, and color schemes. I actually got so frustrated the other day while looking through them that I almost threw in the towel and bought some standards at Office Depot...lucky for me I did not!
While I was reading The Ooey Gooey Daily News' blog, I stumbled upon the Shutterfly.com free giveaway for 50 Christmas cards-(needless to say: I was glad I didn't chuck the money for standard Office Depot cards). And seeing as her last years Christmas cards from the other place didn't pan out...I think Shutterfly.com is for me this 2010 season!
Now what I am looking for this Christmas season is something special. It is my first Christmas with my husband so we want these cards to be unique, seasonal, and personal. Thankfully, while looking through Shutterfly's billions of options and designs, I think we'll get those 3 traits we want! Yahoo!
* I am a HUGE fan of the photo holiday cards-really hits both the personal and unique traits here and I love that! What's better than having some friendly and familiar faces on your fridge wishing you happy holidays, well wishes, and bright nights?! Nothing I tell you! So if you feel the same way-check them out here: http://www.shutterfly.com/
*I also just genuinely love holiday cards. If Der and I had got our copies of our fall pictures already, Thanksgiving cards would have already been sent! *grumbles to herself* But I think we don't have to have fall or even Christmas pictures taken for them to turn out...I mean, I've got this started for our potential card and it's looking great, don't you agree?? Check it out! http://www.shutterfly.com/ssc/viewPreview.sfly?fid=0fbb09ec7594db58328a6b68bbcad23c5625c431369d420afd12f45bbad520eada27fa73774b895da76d158d7850ae70
*Now Shutterfly.com asked me to post this on both my facebook, twitter, and blog-honey you KNOW I'm glad to do it!
Here's my FB status for today:
Jordan Elise Raley Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 Check it out and help me get these free cards for the Raley's 1st Christmas!!
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… learn more:http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Woohoo!! Hopefully my friends can help me out by checking this stuff out-I'd love it!
I am going to submit this for hopeful winning-wish me luck! Hopefully I can get some fabulous free 1st Christmas cards this year instead of having to fork out lots of dough on mediocre ones-cross the fingers and toes for luck!
<3 J







No comments:
Post a Comment