Monday, November 1, 2010

It hurts so good!

I have to get this out quick...not because I'm in a rush but because my arms are aching from the Zumba class I took with my work friend Kristy tonight.  Actually, my entire body is aching...literally head-to-toes.  1 solid hour of latin/hip-hop/bellydancing and I can officially say my ass is thoroughly kicked.  I'll probably hate it tomorrow but it hurts so good!  I'll be at it again come Friday if my body doesn't kick me to the curb before then!

Anyway, quick list of goals for November-details to come when arms aren't jelly.

~Health:
*Clock 2 days per week of group cardio (yoga, zumba, or kickboxing)
*Clock at least another 2 days per week of cardio/strength training (elliptical/treadmill and weight lifting)
*Drink more H20-always a good goal


*Clock 6 consecutive miles on either elliptical or treadmill.

~Fun:
*Do something creative every day in November...yeah I said it-EVERY DAY...all 30 of them!  I'm so worthless tonight I need to find something fairly easy to do before I collapse (blogging will not count!) One reminder though-I will update photos of said crafts 1 time per week so even if you're not seeing the pics for a bit, I swear I'm still at it!
*Home for Thanksgiving
*Get new haircut
* Thanksgiving with friends-we are making mashed potatoes, bringing drinks, and cranberry sauce (YUM!)
*HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 1 ON NOVEMBER 19TH!

 
(If you know me at all, you know how big of a deal this is-I am taking PTO for it!!)
*Tonya's B-day lunch/dinner (even if it kills us!)
*Babysit Andrew and Dylan 1 night
*Continue Christmas shopping finishing at least: Destiny, Kelly, Jen, Mom, and Tonya
*Celebrate 6 months of marriage <3

~Home:
*Hang picture frames & small shelves in living room
*Find frames and hang pics in bathroom
* Get small rug for entrance way

Well, right now I think that's it! Doesn't seem like too much to do but OH IT IS! Totally excited though-it's November after all!!  Enjoy the foliage and chill-December is swiftly on its way!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.