Saturday, November 27, 2010

Well well well-it's time for an update!

Hello lovers!

     I hope you're all doing well, having had a wonderful feast on Thanksgiving and doing what you wanted.  Der and I headed to Chattanooga after I got off of work to spend the day with my brother and mother-so much fun and so YUMMY!  We had: turkey, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, peas, green beans, croissant rolls, stuffing, sweet tea, strawberry cream cheese pie, blueberry cream cheese pie, and pumpkin pie *phew!*  It was delicious and mom made some travel plates for us to bring back here! I had Thanksgiving again last night, lol!

     In other news: November is drawing to a close and I have done a lot and feel quite accomplished (even if they're not on my "November Goal" list).  I will recap those goals and discuss what I've done further with my goals update on Tuesday.  =]  I can't believe Wednesday is the 1st of December! My my how fast 2010 has come and how quickly it's leaving!  I feel like 2011 will be another good year.

     I am really excited to put up Christmas decor!  I will put it up on December 1st-after work and before "Criminal Minds".  This will be the first year as Mr. and Mrs. Raley and I can't wait to decorate our home and send out our 50 FREE Shutterfly.com Christmas cards! YAHOO! I've already got 1/2 of the presents bought and next weekend I'm going to wrap them all!!  One of my favorite things about Christmas is the way a tree looks when it's lit up and has presents under it.  I know that's not what Christmas is supposed to be about but I won't pretend that this pretty display of gift giving to one another isn't a wonderful part of the holiday.  My mom and sister are coming up on December 11th to go shopping (a little tradition we like to do every holiday season) so I hope to finish everyone by then.

     The gym is going well...I have been kind of down on myself the past 2 weeks feeling like I'm not getting any results but I went running on Tuesday and did much better than I thought I would!  I guess I've been so ho-hum about it because I'm not really seeing any results but I am feeling much better when I do work out.  Maybe it's the weather?  I plan on going today and working some of this frustration out with a good ol' fashion sweat =]

     In January we plan on getting a new digital camera (one of those pan arounds) and I am SO excited! My blog will actually be a bit more updated and I'll be able to follow our lives in photos!  We're also getting new mattresses which is JUST as exciting because my allergies kick my ass every night and morning so these new luxuries will be wonderful.

     Well I need to finish my apple cider tea, some "Lois and Clark" and eat some breakfast before heading to the gym.  Afterwards I plan on taking Tucker for a walk, sanding and priming my table, and putting up the laundry.

     A mellow little Saturday and I am pumped to partake in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.