I should be getting ready for work but I (obviously) am not...No worries-today is a no make-up, no hair style kind of day.
First: I hope you're all doing well. Haven't seen too many updates from a select few which I am positively taking it as being busy (and I'm so proud of you all!)
Second: I am still lacking on the crafts...BUT I should be picking up the slack a bit this weekend while I sand and prime my table and start building and editing Christmas cards. Shutterfly is having this AWESOME 50 Christmas card give away that I'd LOVE to be a part of and hope you would too! Check it out my going here: http://bit.ly/sfly2010 for details. I'm excited because I've looked other places at their cards and prices and think Shutterfly is going to be my best bet for Derrick and I's first Christmas as the Raleys! =] YAHOO!
Last: I should know my GRE scores in a few weeks so I'll keep you posted once I know something!
Hugs and kisses,
JeR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment