Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ah Saturday-how I love thee!

I really do love Saturdays.  Today is going to be wonderful because I have absolutely NOTHING planned!  It's been a month and 1/2 since that's happened so I am going to take full advantage of it =]

I have some ideas in mind as to what I'd like to do today...cleaning is a must since it's been eons since everything was sparkly and clean! I've already got 3 loads of laundry going (finally!) and the dishes in the wash.  I sit here eating my scrambled eggs, coffee, and banana wondering what else I should do?

Maybe take Tucker to the Greenway for a good walk?  Go get a good workout in with Kristy and Ramona?  Put up the new blinds and curtains for the bedroom?  These all sounds like great ideas...but I may just lounge around reading The Picture of Dorian Gray and wait on my Criminal Minds Netflix to arrive...who knows!?

That's the best thing about the weekends-you can be up for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.