Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Getting excited about...

1) I've started our wedding book using Shutterfly.com and it's coming along SO well!  The last one I was working on crashed with the old laptop so I'm starting fresh on the new PC.  I hope to have it printed out and on our table by the new year!

2) I have been going to the gym for over a month (at least 4 days a week) and I am feeling soooo much better!  Watching what I eat a bit and just generally working on my self has really paid off-I'm lovin' it!  We'll see how far I've come by January 15th  =]

3) I make my first car payment today!  I know it seems more like a pain than a triumph but I'm really excited about it!  Man-I just remembered that I need to post pictures of Fiona (that's her name) on here...maybe soon.

4) I am seeing "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" on Friday with my family and I am STUPIDLY EXCITED.  Like it's a bit serious, lol.

5) Thanksgiving is in a week! YAHOO! I can't wait for mom's good home cookin'.

*What are you getting excited about?!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.