So, today Der and I traveled to Lebanon to celebrate this grand day with the Blackwood's and family! See pics and details below (excuse the bad picture quality).
Here is the birthday boy-Andrew! He got his party hat on and had pizza all over his face...it was awesome!
This was Andrew's homemade birthday banner-his party was themed from the children's t.v. show Yo Gabba Gabba.
Balloons were EVERYWHERE and the boys loved them!
The Yo Gabba Gabba cake and cupcakes.
Me with Aunt Tonya in our awesome party hats.
Aunt JoJo and Uncle Dot
Sweet baby brother Dylan ready for some cake and ice cream!
The big birthday boy with his cake-getting ready to blow out that big 3 candle!
Andrew was decided if he wanted cake, cupcakes, or both! (FYI-He chose both)
Aunt JoJo with the birthday boy. He loves to play and be the attention but when I get a camera on him he always gets so shy! He'll grow out of it, I'm sure.
All of his loot! He got some awesome toys, clothes, and cards from everyone. I think this birthday was a success!
And that was that! So much fun, food, and family/friends for this wonderful occasion.
Glad-in every way-to be a part of it <3


















No comments:
Post a Comment