On to part 2! Hi-Ho Silver!
A lovely friend of mine asked the best way to keep goals (whether it's daily, monthly, yearly) and I said writing them down (for me, this blog) is the best way: you have it in writing, others are reading it, and you can reference back to it: win-win-win! I am a "to do" list maker anyway but my friend Ooey Gooey Daily News gave me the inspiration to do monthly goals as well as yearly resolutions and day-to-day ones.
So, without further ado, here are my goals for January, 2011.
*Health
1) Drink more water (this will probably always be here as a goal)
2) Cut back on fast food-December was a fast food month for me so I want to get back to my normal and less expensive eating habits.
3) Train for 5k Zoo Run on Jan. 22
4) Continue working out 4 days per week-swimming, Zumba, treadmill, weights, etc.
5) Walk Tucker 2 days a week and this does not count as my working out days. He needs and loves it!
6) Go the the MD
*Home
1) Complete bathroom (I've decided that if I can't find those damn white frames then I will find some cheap ones, spray paint them white, and hang them instead)
2) Sand, prime and paint table in bedroom
3) De-clutter and reorganize all closets, cabinets, drawers.
4) Get new a new Queen mattress set for bedroom (YEEEEEEEEE!)
5) Get new and matching bedding for new mattresses
6) Put up laundry once done *gulps*
*School
1) Study/do research or homework every night except Sunday.
2) Aim for straight A's.
3) Keep up with GA hours, homework, classes and research in an organized manner.
4) R.E.A.D.
*Fun
1) Finish The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
2) Start & finish The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams
3) Celebrate Andrew's 3rd birthday
4) Celebrate husband's 23rd birthday
5) "Celebrate" BFF's departure for Navy boot camp =(
6) Go on lavish date with Der (this is where my LBD will come in)
7) Have in/out dinners with friends
8) Get new camera
Seems like a lot...and it is! Cheers to keeping them up!
Now the last blog: New Years-pt. 3 of 3 (Resolutions).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment