These are the pictures of the actual table (without the drawer) before being primed. It had a crappy coat of paint throw on it and it just looked bad.
This is the top of it-notice the gross stain/scuff on the lower right side? And the paint coat looks sloppy and uneven?
These are the 2 separate angles of it without the drawer-notice on the bottom the untouched-by-paint parts? Ew.
This is the close up without the drawer.
So yeah...it was given to me by a great friend but I really wanted to spruce it up...and now the time has come!
Below are the pics of the table (without the drawer) sanded and with two coats of primer:
The top-it almost looks painted! I can't wait to throw some bright white paint on it-it'll sparkle!
This is the table without the drawer and FULLY sanded and primed! It looks soooooo much better already! I've got 1 more coat to do on the base board (if you can't tell) but that's it!
The primer dries so fast so this weekend I should have the WHOLE TABLE done! I'll still have to sand, prime and paint the drawer but that shouldn't take as long.
Cheers to a good started and half way completed project!











No comments:
Post a Comment