Alright cats and kittens, let's see how I did with my Janurary goals!
*Health
1) Drink more water (this will probably always be here as a goal) (I ACTUALLY FAILED THIS! I have been so bad at drinking more water this month-shame on me!)
2) Cut back on fast food-December was a fast food month for me so I want to get back to my normal and less expensive eating habits. (DONEISH-for the most part if I did get fast food it was in the form of a salad SO I am counting this as done =P)
3) Train for 5k Zoo Run on Jan. 22 (DONE! Check it out here).
4) Continue working out 4 days per week-swimming, Zumba, treadmill, weights, etc. (FAIL-I did work out just not 4 times per week-it was usually 3 except last week it was only 1!)
5) Walk Tucker 2 days a week and this does not count as my working out days. He needs and loves it! (FAIL-I only did it 3 times the whole month! Maybe next month?)
6) Go the the MD (DONE-All is okay, don't fret!)
*Home
1) Complete bathroom (I've decided that if I can't find those damn white frames then I will find some cheap ones, spray paint them white, and hang them instead) (FAIL-I just forgot, LOL)
2) Sand, prime and paint table in bedroom (DONE! Check out this blog and this blog for proof! I finally did it! I'll have another blog showcasing it fully finished [which I finished Sunday] but I haven't had time to blog it yet)
3) De-clutter and reorganize all closets, cabinets, drawers. (I'll techinically say FAIL because there is still the manroom desk and manroom closet to tackle BUT everywhere else has been done!)
4) Get new a new Queen mattress set for bedroom (YEEEEEEEEE!) (DONE! And it's oh so comfy.)
5) Get new and matching bedding for new mattresses (DONE! It's s slate gray/blue and silver color-very pretty, WARM, and cozy-absolutely perfect)
6) Put up laundry once done *gulps* (FAIL-this just isn't my strong suit, LOL)
*School
1) Study/do research or homework every night except Sunday. (FAIL-the first few weeks were rough to get adjusted to so I totally take blame for it.)
2) Aim for straight A's. (DONEISH-I haven't had anything yet where I actually got graded SO the aim is still there but I won't know grades for a few weeks)
3) Keep up with GA hours, homework, classes and research in an organized manner. (DONE! I have 1 more binder to get then all shall be golden)
4) R.E.A.D. (DONE! It's all so interesting)
*Fun
1) Finish The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams (DONE!)
2) Start & finish The Restaurant at the End of the Universe by Douglas Adams (DONE!)
3) Celebrate Andrew's 3rd birthday (DONE! See the fun details here)
4) Celebrate husband's 23rd birthday (DONE! See more fun details here)
5) "Celebrate" BFF's departure for Navy boot camp =( (DONE-I realllllllllllllllly miss her!)
6) Go on lavish date with Der (this is where my LBD will come in) (DONE-and with the LBD! It was so fun)
7) Have in/out dinners with friends (DONE! We went out and stayed in with John & Elisa and out with The Blackwoods)
8) Get new camera (DONE! Can't you tell the better quality pics in my blogs now, LOL?!)
Alright so the final tally is:
DONE-17 (yipee!) FAIL-7
Wow! I did pretty great considering! It seems I may need to take a bit more time to work on health goals but overall-GO ME IN JANURARY!
Stay tuned for Feb goals =]
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







You try for too much.
ReplyDeleteAnd you're just jealous ;P
ReplyDelete