Saturday, February 19, 2011

I've got a busy one ahead of me but filled with a bunch of good stuff! Check it out:

1) Coffee and catch up of my favorite television show Criminal Minds
2) Going to Target to get a last minute piece to Kelly's birthday present and gift wrap
3) Showering and styling my new hair (details on that another time)
4) Go to Lebanon to celebrate baby Dylan's first birthday!
5) Come home to relax and catch up on cleaning, laundry, and reading.
6) Walk Tucker
7) Workout (maybe...)

It doesn't seem like a lot but most is time consuming.

What are you up to on this GORGEOUS Saturday?

2 comments:

  1. MGG is directing Episode 18 this season, which is entitled, "Lauren." It's probably about Prentiss's creepy awesome secret... but until I'm disproven, I'ma pretend it's about me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it and thought the same thing!

    Great minds I guess ;]

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.