So far 2011 has been going exceptionally well and it's only been 7 days! One set back put a bit of a downer on a few things BUT not to fret: it shall be remedied soon =]
In these past 7 days I have been having a good time:
*blogging
*getting appointments set up for GA schedule
*walking the pup
*having all GA paperwork wrapped up
*changing name on bank account (about time, right?)
*working HARD
*running
*hanging out and having dinner with friends
*cleaning out the kitchen and hall
*getting excited about school
*reading
*changing over MDs from Chattanooga to Murfreesboro (REALLY about time)
*starting AND keeping up with my photo-a-day project
...and managing to see my husband and pup at the end of the day.
Not too shabby for the first 7 days huh?! I've still got 24 to go-let's hope it all is this wonderful come January 31st!
Love for always,
J
Friday, January 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







Something about the beginning of this year feels like an electric momentum. Drew feels it, too. I hope it continues all the way through! Congrats on grad school & getting an awesome GTA assignment. Life is really coming together for you! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. I swear, I SWEAR my computer picked up your wireless the other day during one of its fits. Where are you?! Lol.
1-Thank you! Yes, the GA program and school are both mind blowing and nerve racking to think about but I am SO pumped!
ReplyDelete2-You very well could have! I live in the Boro over off of Baird Lane so if you were close by it could be possible!
<3