Friday, December 28, 2012

2012 in Review

Well well...2012 has come and (is almost) gone and it has been a doozy!

I started 2012 with a few overall goals I wanted to achieve and then I got too excited and came up with a few more.

So what did we do this year?  Well a bit of everything!  And it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!

1. We traveled a LOT! We went to California, Hawaii, and Orlando this year.
2. We graduated from college!
3. We celebrated our birthdays AND our anniversaries!
4. I lost my job (not good) BUT found a new one which I will start in January!
5. I attempted a change in my diet and mostly enjoyed it.
6. I kept up my love for donating and organizing and started to pay it forward.
7. I read 50 books this year!
8. I worked on some home projects.
9. I worked on getting back into writing.
10. I worked on re-vamping my style, fashion, and closet.
11. I successfully defended my thesis!
12. I made new friends!
13. I have grown up a bit more.
14. I got to spend a lot of time with my family.
15. I have (slowly) become healthier in mind and spirit (although working out took a back seat again and I NEED to get my body healthier).

Though they may seem small, these accomplishments have been awesome and have made 2012 an even better year than I anticipated.

I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store.  It's always so much fun seeing the days, weeks, months, years unfold!  Just a few more days!

Cheers!
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.