Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012-Welcome!

2011 was good.  There were a few lows but I am glad I have lived another year and had some wonderful months in it.

I am not going to make monthly goals (at least via my blog) but I will be writing about accomplishments and such. 

I am so excited about 2012 and feel like there's a lot of awesome things coming like:

1) Both Der and I graduating college (BA and MA)
2) I turn 25!
3) I celebrate 2 years of marriage and 4 years of a relationship with my boo
4) TRAVEL TRAVEL TRAVEL
5) Take better care of my health (mentally, physically, emotionally, etc.)

I've got more goals/resolutions but again, I want to write about them as they come.  I've got plans to do a lot and am so excited about it!!

Happy 2012 blog readers!  I look forward to writing more!

XOXOX
JeR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.