Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Boy

Last Tuesday-my lovely husband turned 24!  We had a great time.  We ate some food I picked up after my half day at work, baked some birthday cupcakes, showered and then got ready to head the Lanes, Trains, and Automobiles-the local bowing/lasertag alley.  Some of Derrick's work friends came and we had SO much fun!!  After bowling we went to Old Chicago (for the first time for Der and me) and played trivia with everyone while we ate and drank.  It was a great time and pretty laid back.  I know I really enjoyed meeting some of Derrick's co-workers and hanging out on a Tuesday night (something I'm not going to be able to do much of this semester!)
Check it out!  I didn't get too many pictures because I was bowling and laser tagging too but here's a few of what I got.

Derrick, Mark and Brian being goofy while they put on their awesome bowling shoes in the cosmin bowling lanes.  We had to use those lanes first but it was good for just us 4 while the others were on their way.

The only good pic of me and the birthday boy! <3

The guy's got a technique!

Some of the group post laser tag (I came in 6 out of 7 and Der came in 2 out of 7). From L to R: Kadi, Derek, Mark, Der, Brian, and Philip (Russo).

The same group as above plus Trent-they're all so silly and fun!!

All in all I think it was a great birthday.  I know I had fun and Derrick really seemed to enjoy himself!

HAPPY 24TH (again) MY LOVE!

XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.