My clothing style is very broad. I like clothes in all areas-punk, glam, boho, hipster, preppy, etc. I find that I usually dress based on my mood when I can get away with it but I've also realized that there come certain situations where my mood doesn't/shouldn't matter in my attire. So, for 2012 and hopefully forever I am hoping to re-vamp my wardrobe piece by piece and really wear what I've got in my closet and drawers. I have a few good basics to start and that are easy transitions from work to casual hangout clothes. But I need more. **NOTE: I use the term need very loosely-I am a pretty good minimalist when it comes to stuff (at least in comparison to others I know) so I use the term need to refer to what I am lacking in my wardrobe.
So today marks a good day-shopping day! I have a pretty small budget (~$100) but I plan on getting at least 1 entire outfit today. This means (my hopes for my shopping): 1 pair of good fitting jeans, 1 top that works for school/work/casual hang-outage and shoes I can walk in that also look cute. At least. I plan on hitting up Ross' for tops and flats so I may come out even better than expected!
I already bought this today online-on sale, versatile AND adorable! (I have a thing for hats and plan on bringing them more into my wardrobe for 2012.) $15 after shipping and tax-I know it seems silly to ship it when there's a Target in the Boro but I already checked and our store was sold out =P Any chance I can save moola I'll do it!
Expect part 2 later today when I show you my purchased duds and seek YOUR advice on what to pair them with!
Happy Monday and check back today for my part 2!
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment