I sit back and am overwhelmed by how much I have grown. For that, I am glad.
I am glad I have overcome much of my earlier narrowmindedness,
glad I have grown into a real love with my spouse,
glad I have grown into my own beliefs and morals,
glad I have worked hard,
glad I have grown to love donating and helping people,
glad I feel more comfortable about what I want to do with my life,
glad I have learned SO much, which (obviously) helped me grow leaps and bounds,
glad I have worked to accept myself more for who I am and what I want to be,
glad I have met some people who have changed me for the better,
glad I have continued growth and passion for literature and writing,
glad I have a place to call home, where my growth can form at its own pace,
glad I have a family who nurtures my growth and path,
glad I have recognized many of my weaknesses and want to work on a lot of them,
glad I have undergone such metamorphosis with some truly incredible people alongside me,
glad I have grown-up, down, in, and out.
I am so proud of myself and SO excited to grow more.







No comments:
Post a Comment