It's official. I am 25.
TWENTY. FIVE.
I have been for almost 2 weeks now (sorry about the late post!) and I still can't believe it. Time rushes on as you get older. I can still remember a lot about my childhood, teen years, and just a few years ago.
I'm not worried about dying or even aging really but one thing that really makes me sad is the thought of losing my memory...I cherish my memories so much that I never want to forget!
25-so far so good. I am excited about this year because:
1) I will complete graduate school, 2) I am starting year 3 of my marriage, 3) I may be moving to a different state (HUGE life change-more on that another time).
Lots to look forward to. Normally on this kind of post I'd talk about what I did for my birthday (dinners, cakes, gifts, family, friends) but I think I'll leave it be for now. I had a great time with the exception of 1 part but overall I thoroughly enjoyed it all and am super stoked about my future.
I AM TWENTY FIVE! 1/4 of a century old, approximately 1/3 of the way through with my life.
WHOA.
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment