Wow-1 year later and I am still and lovingly Mrs. Raley! How amazing <3
We've gone from this:
to this!Totally okay with it.
I can't believe that a year later, my best friend and I are still best friends. It's pretty fantastic.
On our anniversary we went and had lunch together, got some cupcakes (since we didn't keep the top of our wedding cake) for after-dinner dessert, walked around the mall, hung out, went to a yummy hibachi dinner, and came home to watch our wedding video, let me wear my wedding dress again (guilty!) and spend love time together. It was wonderful.
I'll say: this first year has been trying and strange and wonderful and fun and scary and hard and fast. I can't believe it's already been 1 year-it seems like only yesterday (cheesy, but true) that I was planning flowers and discussing food choices!
Check out a few of the picutres from our day:
Since we didn't save the top of our cake-we got some wonderful cupcakes from GiGi's!
Our yummy Hibachi left overs!
Me in my wedding dress-it was so much fun to put it on again!
He's my happily ever after <3
You don't have to be in love to believe in it...I'm just fortuante enough to do them both and oh-so-proud!
Love-make it meaningful and honest,
Mrs. Raley








Congrats again! i am so happy for you two! i agree that this year has gone by very fast. but i am thankful that you are both still happy and very in love! ps you still look amazing in your wedding dress. love you
ReplyDeletedestiny
Wow-thanks Pete! That really means a lot!
ReplyDelete