*Health
1) Work out more! After going to the MD I should be good to start fully working out again soon i.e. running, Zumba, swimming. I am very excited about this prospect because I've felt like such a sloth these past 2 months! COMPLETE-though not as much as I'd like I'm still content with being able to actually do it!
2) Chug chug chug that water-I've been getting back on track with the h20 but if I'm working out full force again I need to chug! COMPLETE-though still not as much as I needed to.
3) Walk Tucker at least 3 days a week-he'll love this! FAIL-I did for all of the weeks except this one, but I hope to pick back up in June
**Addition-Went to the dentist and found out I have to get two crowns (booooo!) on my teeth-most likely to be placed in July.
*Home
1) Hang pictures in the hallway-I've got most of the frames and pictures selected I just need to narrow down & see if I need to change sizes for anything. FAIL-but we've found a mirror to hang there instead and are planning on hanging the frames in the living room so though it's a FAIL it's a good thing!
2) Pick out new fabric for bedroom curtains and make them-I think I've got my sites on a pattern at Hancock's Fabric but I'll have to see how much it is per yard! FAIL-I just didn't make the time to even go pick up the fabric! I swear I'll do it in June!
3) Get new area rug for living room. I'm thinking something like this. FAIL-again, just didn't think about it.
4) Search around for mirrors in white frames-this will be an interesting task. Note I said search, so if I come up with nothing at least this won't be a fail, haha! I like this idea but preferably with more elegant shapes, if I can find them. COMPLETE-WalMart actually has some good deals on mirror collections for fairly cheap! I didn't get them because I wanted to gauge the sizes and the shapes first but I now I know where to get them!
**Addition-clean clean clean! I finally got to catch up on some much needed cleaning our apt so desperately needed!
*Fun
1) Celebrate MY birthday! COMPLETE- I'm 24 baby!
2) Celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary. COMPLETE-1 year down
3) Celebrate Danielle and Ben's wedding. COMPLETE-It was so much fun!
4) Read 4 books (I know-intense right?!)-here's what I hope to read:
-Life, the Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams
-So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams
COMPLETE-though I did alter what I was reading. I still read 4 books BUT I opted out of the 2 from the Hitchhiker's series and instead read The Holocaust Diaries and A Million Little Pieces-both of which I recommend!
5) Re-organize my iPod-a long and daunting task, LOL. FAIL-well sort of...I started it but I didn't know just how LONG of a task it would be so I plan on finishing up in June.
**Addition-Derrick got a great job at Best Buy-YAY!
**Addition-I got to babysit my favorite nephews-by-non-blood, Andrew and Dylan. We had so much fun!
**Addition-Go to Macon Co. and watch Kelly's musical directorial debut of "Little Shop of Horrors"
So the grand totals are: COMPLETE-7 FAIL- 5 ADDITIONS- 5.
I figured I cut it pretty close this month but I've had a GREAT time relaxing and catching up on a lot of things I really wanted/needed to do.
Cheers to May and on to June!







No comments:
Post a Comment