*Health
1) Work out more! After going to the MD I should be good to start fully working out again soon i.e. running, Zumba, swimming. I am very excited about this prospect because I've felt like such a sloth these past 2 months!
2) Chug chug chug that water-I've been getting back on track with the h20 but if I'm working out full force again I need to chug!
3) Walk Tucker at least 3 days a week-he'll love this!
*Home
1) Hang pictures in the hallway-I've got most of the frames and pictures selected I just need to narrow down & see if I need to change sizes for anything.
2) Pick out new fabric for bedroom curtains and make them-I think I've got my sites on a pattern at Hancock's Fabric but I'll have to see how much it is per yard!
3) Get new area rug for living room. I'm thinking something like this.
4) Search around for mirrors in white frames-this will be an interesting task. Note I said search, so if I come up with nothing at least this won't be a fail, haha! I like this idea but preferably with more elegant shapes, if I can find them.
(source)
*Fun
1) Celebrate MY birthday!
2) Celebrate our 1 year wedding anniversary <3
3) Celebrate Danielle and Ben's wedding
4) Read 4 books (I know-intense right?!)-here's what I hope to read:
-The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
-Life, the Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams
-So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish by Douglas Adams
-Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie.
5) Re-organize my iPod-a long and daunting task, LOL.
I think I'm going to leave it at this. If I get more done than yay-but I want to rest a bit, LOL. It's been a crazy past few months!








No comments:
Post a Comment