Sorry it's so late BUT...I turned 24 at the beginning of May! YAHOO! I can't believe it! I got some amazing cards from a BUNCH of different people along with a few gifts (Thanks Amanda, Kelly, Melissa, John & Elisa, and Shelley!) I had to work half a day, but I got all dolled up and hung out with my co-workers and giggle-partners in crime, Kristy and Amanda!
Me and Kristy
Amanda and Me
Then, after I left I went and had a pedicure and then got a 30 minute back massage! Man oh man it was absolute bliss.
After I lazily drove home I hung out a bit reading and enjoying the sun streaming in through the windows. Derrick had finals so I waiting until he got home for the rest of the details for the night.
He got home and we hung out-him telling me I needed to get ready for dinner and he surprised me and took us to Carrabas! So delicious. So delectable. Derrick had planned for a group of friends to come as well but only Tonya was able to make it. That's alright though because (as always) she was LOADS of fun and us 3 enjoyed some fabulous food, drinks, and friendship!
Me and Der
My birthday Tiramisu-complete with a tiny candle! OH GOOD GOD-DELICIOUS!
Me and Tonya-great friend for showing up! =]
My birthday cards all displayed in front of our t.v.-love them.
So this was on Monday and that weekend, to celebrate both my birthday and Mother's Day, we went to Chattanooga to have lunch with my family! We went to O'Charleys and had a bunch of food & fun-I'm so glad my family and I get along so well, LOL.
From Left: Jen, Mom, Me, Brad, and Aunt Phyllis (the sun was in Mom & Brad's eyes!)
I also was given a TON of books! I usually ask for a load of books for Christmas but I did the same this year for my birthday and I got tons! I can't wait to start on them all!
All in all-24 ain't half bad. I think I wouldn't mind stickin' around for another 24 more.
Love and laugher,
J







No comments:
Post a Comment