Well-It looks as if May didn't turn out as hot but here are my goals for June! Let's cross fingers and toes that I keep it up!
*Fun
- Read the whole Little House series (Count 'em-9 books!)
-Visit the lovely Lauren in her hometown of Henrietta.
-Visit my BFF in Pensacola, FL.
-Finish organizing my iPod-it is a LONG and tedious task but TOTALLY worth it!
-Read A Death in the Family for the Boro Book Club.
-Have friends over for dinner at least twice.
-Create D.C. itinerary for our trip in July.
-Walk Tucker 3 times a week, where at least 1 will be to the Greenway (weather permitting).
*School
-Confirm registration for Fall classes.
-Set up GA schedule/hours with professors if I find out who I'll be working with.
-Get books/literature for Violence in the Family course in July.
-Prep for research in July.
*Health
-Come up with a meal plan for dinner 3 times per week IF funds allow.
-Start transitioning substitutes. This will be hard for me (and especially for Derrick) but I think that if I can do it slowly and subtly then we should have a good go with it! We've already traded out some sugars and some carbs so that's been good but I want to go a bit further with it-wish me luck!
-Book appointment(s) to get two crowns for my teeth *insert boos and hisses* Since they're SO expensive we'll have to break them up.
*Home
-Stay on top of cleaning. I was so busy with school in April that it caught up to me in May and took what felt like the whole month to feel normal again! No more-I do hope this goal lasts!
-BUY BEDROOM CURTAINS AND MAKE THEM (Seriously this time! There's no excuse!)
-Dry clean comforter.
Busy busy busy! Let's see how I actually fair, eh?
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.










No comments:
Post a Comment