Monday, May 9, 2011

A Change in the Winds

It's weird-my routine is finally getting back to normal this week with work and home life...and it's bizarre!  I guess I have a hard time remembering what free time was like before school and my GA hours, haha!  I'm working my normal hours (almost...more to come on that later) and it feels so strange.

For a while it felt like this:


Now I hope to feel like this:


Here are my plans for my down time:
  • I'm getting back in to my workout routine of going after work to either Zumba or the treadmill.
  • I'm working normal(-ish) hours at work again.
  • I'm looking forward to taking Tucker on more walks around the neighborhood since it's staying lighter much later.
  • I'm reading tons more in my spare time.
  • I can FINALLY catch up on cleaning the apartment so it looks not only habitable but also tidy.
  • I'm starting to eat healthier again because I now have time to make a salad or fruit n' veggies.
  • I'm sleeeeeeeeeeeping. (Something  I've missed terribly.)
  • I'm making plans to see friends/husband/family without worrying what's due on my syllabis of if that'll cut it for hours worked in a week.

I'm so ready for this and yet it's so strange to feel it.  Don't get me wrong-I love being busy and being just slightly overwhelmed.  But now that I've got a huge load off my shoulders I feel a little silly with all of this time! Oh well...Cheers to "down time".

XoX

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.