My husband sleeps soundly and sweetly in the other room while me and the pup lounge in the living room letting the sun stream in while we take in the day.
It is wonderful.
This is my ritual.
My place of comfort.
I look forward to this small ritual every weekend.
What do YOU do for comforting weekend rituals?







I LOVE this. I have an evening ritual that, sadly, doesn't happen nearly often enough. Once the house is clean (which is why this rarely happens!) I'll take a long bubble bath, shave my legs, listen to music, maybe drink a glass of wine, then wrap up in a robe in my big bowl chair with a book and something hot to drink while my hair dries. If I'm feeling particularly girly, I'll paint my nails, too. Mmmmmm! :-)
ReplyDeleteThat sounds wonderful too! My sister does something like that on Sunday nights =]
ReplyDeleteGreat minds think alike! My weekend ritual is to do some baking with my children. We choose a new recipe and prepare it together. I love it.
ReplyDeleteSarah-that sounds fantastic!
ReplyDelete