Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's not always rainbows & buttercups, darlin' but we gotta keep movin' on.

Well this week has been...stressfulish?

Not too much madness has actually gone on but I've been very irritable and aggravated the past 3 days.  Maybe it has to do with work and maybe it doesn't.  But either way it's got to stop because it's "making" me slack on my work-out routine, budgeting, sleep, and smiles. (I put quotes around the making because nothing is actually making me do anything...just super stressed and exhausted and trying to find a scapegoat).

I'm glad we're going to Chattanooga this weekend.  Actually, the next few days are going to be pretty awesome as far as company, time, and relaxation goes.

Thursday: babysitting Andrew and Dylan (you can read more about these precious babes here) for Kelly and Wes so they can celebrate their 3 year wedding anniversary (yee!)
Friday: coffee with the lovely Lauren Ashlee Street before she embarks on her heroic journey to Louisville for Graduate School
Saturday: drive to Chattanooga and see moms final performance of "Brigadoon!" with Derrick
Sunday: RELAX with family and BFF Destiny
Monday: MD appointment then back to reality to work for 1/2 a day.

That will be nice! And than I can pick up my workout regimen and quit blaming work, stress, exhaustion, etc. for it and actually work on it.  I think Derrick and I may take Tucker for a quick 15 minute walk tonight...depends on how we feel.

Derrick is currently beating the mattress outside so I can sleep a bit better since my allergies are kicking my ass (to read more about that go here).  We reallllllllllllly need a new mattress and box spring (the one we've got was my sisters from when she was 12-she's almost 28!) but we're making do with what we've got...so I've got a great hubby outside beating the dust mites out of it for me =]  Let me brag for a second and say it is SO NICE coming home to: a made bed, clean dishes, clean-folded-and-put-up-laundry, dinner in the oven, a set dinner table, and a mattress beating for my allergies.  


I love him.


Not too much to say here, just a little "hello!" to the "fans", lol.


XoXoXo,
J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.