Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spring Break

Well it's almost here! S.P.R.I.N.G. B.R.E.A.K. 

Sounds delicious, right?  Well...it's not so much when plans have fallen through =(  We originally planned on going to FL to visit the in-laws but time conflicts & financial stress in their schedules didn't work with when we could come.  No Disney, Harry Potter world, or beach *sniffle sniffle*.


So we then tired to go to Gatlinburg but the roads are closed! Every route.  Very sad indeed.  I'm going to keep my eyes on the roads because if we can go then we'll do it-even for 2-3 days!  I was super stoked about actually doing something for Spring Break and now I'm stuck at home trying to figure something out...lame.

I'm not trying to be a pain in the ass-I just can't help feeling so let down and it's really no one's fault!  And it seems kinda petty but I have already taken off work and really wanted a little vacation....

I'm trying not to be Debby Downer so I've decided to make a list of the things I do plan on doing over Spring Break and if we are able to go somewhere (maybe Six Flags in ATL? Huntsville Space Museum?) then that'll be awesome!



Things to do while on Spring Break:


1) Walk Tucker every day
2) Catch up on all cleaning of the Raley home
3) Work out at least 4 times from Sunday-Sunday
4) Catch up on all homework i.e. readings, projects, assignments
5) Prep for Gender Theory lecture (!!!)
6) Read a lot
7) Prep for research interview(s)
8) Go somewhere (hopefully...)
9) Celebrate 3 years of togetherness with Der <3 via dinner at The Melting Pot (a first for us both!)
10) Buy Shelley's birthday present

Sounds like a good deal to get done if we don't go anywhere...hopefully we can for at least a day or two!

Let's see how I fair-this all starts on Sunday, March 6 and ends Sunday, March 13.

Cheers,
JeR

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.