Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Place

Last night, I found out via Facebook that a young lady I know passed away unexpectedly.  Her name was Anna Barker.  We were never very close but a close friend of mine, Katie, was her cousin and BEST friend.  She left behind a 3 year old son named Ian and a husband whom she adored named Mitchell.  She was only in her early 20s.

I cried.  A lot.  No, we weren't very close but she's gone and her family is left in shambles.  I hate it for her, her family, and friends.  So I cried...and then I smiled.

In honor of her cheerful attitude towards life, I am posting a blog about things in my life and things I find awesome that make me happy and give it purpose.  Cheers to good friends, great family, and having 1 more day to celebrate life!
























Make sure you get to living and remember the things that make you smile every day.  It's all worth it =]

<3 J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.