Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sick Daze

Boooooooooooo-I think I've got a stomach bug.  I had to take a sick day today...which stinks because most people take sick days to play hooky and go on the town but I'm actually sick.

Day thus far has been as follows:
1) Wake up and call out of work
2) Sleep
3) Wake back up
4) Attempt to eat...barely hung on.
5) Read
6) Nap
7) Sort laundry
8) Watch some Law and Order: SVU
9) Nap again
10) Lunch...this time holding fairly solid and got a Sprite thanks to my hubs.

I'm pretty sure the rest of today will contain more napping, lame foods, and lots more of Season 8 of SVU....

So I'm pretty much worthless and I feel like hell.  I'm cold and having stomach pains and just feel bleck.  Derrick has had it too, I think, so our house is pretty gross at the moment but cleaning and such are taking a backseat today in hopes of being able to do my GA hours, interview, and class tomorrow.

Here's to hoping.

Think chicken noodle soup and Sprite,
JER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.