Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring Break-done!

From my list-this is what I did on my Spring Break:

Things to do while on Spring Break:
1) Walk Tucker every day *
2) Catch up on all cleaning of the Raley home *
3) Work out at least 4 times from Sunday-Sunday *
4) Catch up on all homework i.e. readings, projects, assignments (finishing up today!)
5) Prep for Gender Theory lecture (!!!) 
6) Read a lot
7) Prep for research interview(s)
8) Go somewhere (hopefully...)
9) Celebrate 3 years of togetherness with Der <3 via dinner at The Melting Pot (a first for us both!)
10) Buy Shelley's birthday present


5 out of 5 not too bad...I watched a lot of t.v., read, cleaned out the car, did almost $20 worth of laundry, hung out with some friends, WENT TO GATLINBURG (details to come later)...it wasn't too shabby minus my weird day.


*These tasks I didn't fully complete but did partake in a bit (I worked out 3 times, walked Tuck 2 times, did a lot of cleaning but may/may not finish it today).


All in all-I'm content with Spring Break.


Because for the next 7 weeks my life and soul will be taken from me via school BUT I've got a quick trip to Oklahoma in 4 weeks to help break things up!


YAHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.