*Fun
1) Start and Finish Breakfast at Tiffany's for the Boro Book Club
2) Finish Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
3) Travel to Oklahoma with Mom and Jen to visit grandparents
4) Go to RUSH Time Machine Tour in Nashville with Derrick
(source)
5) Buy shorts for summer (here's to hoping to being a size smaller!)6) Mindy's baby shower for baby Sealya
7) Pick back up on a photo-a-day project
8) Volunteer for Middle Tennessee's "The BIG Event"
*School
1) Start and complete transcription of interviews
2) Do well on all Stats homework(s) turned in & ask for help when needed
3) Lecture on dramaturgy in Theory class (hopefully....)
4) Complete Methods research analysis project
5) Continue with Homework Sundays (with the Oklahoma Sunday as the only exception)
6) Register for Fall 2011 classes
*Health
1) WORK OUT (for real this month....)
2) Drink more water-I think since I cut this out from my last month goals I really didn't drink a lot when I needed to and I can totally tell a difference
3) Continue to take my vitamins-I used to be all gung-ho about them but I sort of just forgot, LOL. Now I'm planning on reorganizing them and starting them back every day!
4) Stretches in the AM and PM-I always feel so much more relaxed when I do this!
(source)
5) Find an SPF lotion to start wearing to protect against those harmful sun rays!*Budget
1) Bring lunch to work at least 2 times per week-this should DRASTICALLY cut down on fast food consumption and wasting money on crap food I don't need.
2) Save for potential trip to Pensacola to see Destiny in late May (which may or may not happen but just in case)
*Home
1) Select pictures and frames to hang in entry way
2) Hang bathroom pics (This is like the 18405th time I've tried to make this a goal, LOL)
3) Re-paint the bedroom-more to match our new comforter set
4) Select fabric(s) to make bedroom curtains-I'm thinking maybe something like these?
(source)
Lots to do this month but a lot to look forward to! I'm excited about April!










No comments:
Post a Comment