Thursday, March 10, 2011

3 years

Yesterday-Derrick and I celebrated 3 years of being together!  We were best friends first, had a quick stint of lovers next, and lastly I finally said yes to being his girlfriend (after being asked every day once he admitted he liked me in February).

Man oh man how time has flown by! Sometimes it seems like YEARS longer and then other times it feels like it's been a few months!  Check out the pictures to see some fun chronology of our relationship!


*Excuse the birds...this was in Romeo and Juliet-where Derrick and I met and became best friends. 2007*
*Here-my mom came to visit and a group of us went out for Mexican.  Der said this was when he thought I looked very pretty that night. 2008*
*We went West! Derrick had finally confessed he liked me on my drive to Indiana in February and swore to "woo" me in the West.... 2008*
*Wooed. I officially said I'd be his on March 9th, 2008.*
*Late 2008.*
*Late 2008*
*At my sister's wedding-September 6th, 2008*
*Halloween-Officer "Smokin'" and Christopher Walken. 2008*
*New Years. 2009*
*The day after being proposed to! ENGAGED! 2009*
*I graduated! May 2009*
*Engagement Picture-late 2009*
*Engagement Picture-late 2009*
*Our wedding day-May 13th, 2010*
*Our wedding day-May 13th, 2010*
*Our wedding day-May 13th, 2010*
*Our wedding day-May 13th, 2010*
*Great date-new hair! Late 2010*
*Christmas card pics-December 2010*
*New Years Day. 2011*
*Great Date2-January 2011*
*The Delta Queen-February 12th, 2011*
*Yesterday at The Melting Pot-March 9th, 2011*


I think I'll keep him around =]

1 comment:

  1. Yall are too cute!! I love how friendship blossomed into love. :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.