~School
1) Study more for the GRE -FAIL-I hardly studied at all in September...but follow in to October and you'll see progress...
2) Apply for FAFSA -COMPLETE (kinda)-I have it almost done except for like 2 questions Der has to help me with in regards to my taxes from last year and student loan stuff...so I'm going to count this as an almost win?
~Work
1) Annual Evaluation on September 14th -COMPLETE! YAHOO FOR RAISES AND GOOD EVALS!
2) Train Kristy -COMPLETE (kinda)-I have trained her on as much as I can when she is able to be in the office and not the field-so win!
~Books
1) Read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo -FAIL haven't even started...
2) Read The Portrait of Dorian Gray -FAIL-I'm still in the intro....
~ Miscellaneous
1) Start training for 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles!!)-I am starting with 30 minutes for 2 weeks, 45 minutes for 2 weeks, and then 1 hr for 2 months-details here -I don't know what to call it...I was out for 2 weeks, but when I started training again, I've come back with vengeance!! I'll go ahead and say "fail" for game sake, but I really am proud of how far I've come in the past few weeks-even when I was off =]
2) Download HP #2 to iPod- FAIL-I honestly just forgot, lol.
3) Buy early X-Mas presents -COMPLETE! Not all presents bought, obviously, but I've bought a few more since last updated
4) Spend more time with friends (Shelley, Destiny, Kelly, Tonya-in particular)-COMPLETE-I hung out with Kelly (previous blog already counted Destiny and Tonya)-Shelley and I's play date had to get moved to October but I still count this as a win
5) Get hair cut and styled-think pics below (I got an even better and more fabulous cut and color-see details here)-COMPLETE AND FABULOUS!!!
~Home
1) Finish painting for bedroom and hang (done-and I LOVE it!)-COMPLETE
2) Print off more pictures for hanging and sending -I guess FAIL? I forgot the other 4 frames I wanted to hang, but I found them again so I'll put them on my new list, lol
3) Get shelf up for bathroom -COMPLETE! It looks wonderful and goes so well-pictures will come soon, scouts honor
Okay: so we've got
COMPLETES-7 FAIL-6
Hey! An very close month-not too shabby considering I've been upside down and a bit crazy. =] Next month will be better.
Tomorrow I'll update my goals for October and hopefully find a picture of the *almost* car we're getting! YEEE!
I have a lot to do this weekend and I'm totally okay with it.
Love and kisses, ladies and gents.












No comments:
Post a Comment