I'm totally stealing this from SarahL but whatev, I doubt she'll mind this time around =]
Okay we've got:
~School
1) Study more for the GRE
2) Apply for FAFSA
~Work
1) Annual Evaluation on September 14th
2) Train Kristy
~Books
1) Read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
2) Read The Portrait of Dorian Gray
~ Miscellaneous
1) Start training for 1/2 Marathon (13.1 miles!!)-I am starting with 30 minutes for 2 weeks, 45 minutes for 2 weeks, and then 1 hr for 2 months-details here
2) Download HP #2 to iPod
3) Buy early X-Mas presents
4) Spend more time with friends (Shelley, Destiny, Kelly, Tonya-in particular)
5) Get hair cut and styled-think pics below
~Home
1) Finish painting for bedroom and hang
2) Print off more pictures for hanging and sending
3) Get shelf up for bathroom
**Alright-let me know what you think and I'll keep you updated on how I do!**
xoxoxo J












LOVE the 3rd haircut - that would be super cute on you!! And of course I don't mind about you doing goals! I am so proud of myself for doing them for the 9th month.. and even if I don't do them all every month (which I don't), I have gotten so much more done this year just because I'm keeping myself accountable! :) Good luck!
ReplyDelete