For those who don't know, there was only 1 car between my husband and me and now there is a bicycle.
*SIGH*
Today I will be getting a rental car. I was most upset, not about the car itself but about the inconvenience of it all. I had to call in to work Thursday so I could try to get the police report and attempt to get the ball rolling on a rental and the settlement of my car. I had to get a ride to and from work yesterday, I still don't have groceries (I was planning on getting them Wednesday night), and Derrick and I had this great date planned for this evening. LUCKILY, since we will now have a rental tonight everything can happen-including my new haircut =] I think afterwards I'm going to get groceries and study a bit before getting ready for our date <3
It's weird. Derrick and I were talking about potential for a new car since mine had no: a/c or heat, radio, messed up speed sensor, and a leaking radiator. None of that is life threatening but when that car wasn't worth much at all it seems almost silly to pay for all of things to get fixed. The repairs would be more than the car was worth. Maybe this is a gift in disguise?! I am very glad I was okay. Since I was the one stuck in the middle, I got the worst impact and "injuries" out of us 3. I got a a broken nail, busted lip, air bag burn, and bruises from my seat belt (yahooo for seat belts! =D). Nothing too serious-again, just more inconvenient.
I have been more optimistic than normal about it. I guess because it's just a car-something material. I'm glad everyone involved was alright. It will all work out-it always does in 1 way or another.
I'll write tomorrow about regular life and things going on, lol. Just keeping those updated on the car wreck and the issues involved.
Love and hugs,
JeR











Boooo, hisss!!! I'm sorry, darling. But maybe you guys can get a good deal on a new ride - I got mine almost new, but super cheap because it was a repo. I HIGHLY suggest KIAs, by the way. Mine is still running great, and I've put almost 200,000 miles on it.
ReplyDeleteWooo!! Nice thinkin' lady! =] Thanks
ReplyDelete