Saturday, October 2, 2010

October goals and the like

Well hello cats and kittens!  What a fine October morning it is today-very great way to start a good crisp autumn.

Alright, so among small goals I plan on accomplishing today (if my allergies will subside for the day), I am also starting some bigger goals for the month of October.

You ready?

~School:
1) Study every day for the GRE until taken
2) Prep by studying guide and practice tests found online-with timers included
3) Take GRE on October 29th (eeeeek!)


~Health:
1) Keep up running by doing so 4 days minimum per week
2) Clock at least 3 consecutive miles of straight running
3) Continue to watch sugar intake-hopefully shedding 1 inch or more from mid-section
4) Drink more dairy! (as a female in mid 20s, I am still not getting enough calcium for my bones to be able to rock n' roll in my older years-so I will find low carb dairy products [i.e. yogurts, milk, greens] to keep my sugar intake down but boost my bone density)
5) Cut back coffee intake-I've been a bit nauseous lately (and no I am NOT pregnant) and I think that may be the culprit so I'm going to lay off completely for a few weeks and see...

~Home:
1) Finish bathroom completely (hang rest of pictures)
2) Get and hang 2 shelves for living room
3) Purchase DVD stand
4) Put pictures of updated home on blog

~Friends:
1) See Shelley when she visits Chattanooga (I haven't seen her since the wedding!!)
2) Throw belated bday lunch for Tonya
3) Visit Kelly, Wes and the boys

~Assortment:
1) Put up Halloween decorations (yahoo!)
2) Find Halloween costume (I'm thinking maybe this or this??)

October shall be a busy month-but I love being busy! November will be an awesome month too-full of creativity and crafts and Christmas shopping!  Hold tight-it's going to get a bit wild =]

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.