Thursday, October 7, 2010

A painful halt

I have to take a break from my running schedule...which makes me very sad.  I've actually been doing well and going further in shorter time.  I did somethng to my knee (probably over extended it when my leg hit the ground) and now I'm getting sharp pains around it.  So: I must take a week or so off completely from running before I do something worse to it.  Basic walking hurts so maybe some pool therapy can help? Hmmm....

I had a picture of my bummed knee with a bag of frozen corn on it but this silly computer won't let me upload it just yet.  Don't hold your breath.

The shoes, partner, socks, and trail are all wonderful when running though.  I have high hopes that the weather will stay like this for a few weeks-it's perfect for running!

Keep those fingers crossed this isn't too serious and will heal with some R&R.

*And don't hold it against my goals...I've actualyl been doing good until yesterday!

Xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.