In other news: I have been working like a dog for the past 2 weeks-I mean I'll go ahead and say I work pretty hard Monday-Friday 8-5 anyway but these past 2 weeks have been draining me with the travel and training and then coming back to my office to see everything days behind on my desk *sigh* Luckily, I was able to stay late (I know, it seems weird to say lucky to that!) yesterday and catch up on a lot of work so when Monday comes and I'll be training 2 girls all week, they won't have to suffer because I'm days behind where I need to be. Also, since I've got a supporting boss, she was willing to give me that extra hour and also let me know we'll get the rest caught up next week once it's calmed down around the office-she's been in training off and on for the past 3 weeks. So this weekend I plan on reading A LOT, maybe laying by the pool, working out, and doing a bit of small cleaning (read in to this as meaning=I plan on doing a whole lot of nothing).
Sunday I may catch some coffee with Lauren Ashlee (which would be nice, I won't lie). I'm trying to convince Tonya, as we speak, to drive all the way from Mt. Juliet to hang out and drink coffee with me-a doubtful feat but still trying damn it! I just want to hang out with some friends! Since Derrick's been having insomnia lately, our schedules are almost complete opposite with a rare hour or 2 that we can eat dinner and watch movies or Netflix together-and I hate it! And don't get me wrong, I go to sleep so early because I'm exhausted from work, and he's up late because he's stressed out about getting a job, so no one is to blame. Well, not hate, because I know it's no one's fault but I get clingy sometimes and enjoy company of people I like. (Hence the coffee with Lauren and Tonya).
I've realized a lot lately that I only have a small few friends that I can hang out with on technically a regular basis but even still-not really. I have a best friend who lives in Cleveland, TN who is getting ready to ship off to the Navy and the other lives in Lebanon, TN with 2 kids and assistant Cheer leading coach position both eating up her time. I'm not mad at either of them (duh!!) but I miss hangoutage. Tonya has been THE BOMB and thankfully we've been able to hang out with her at least once a week but since she's going to be starting "Grapes of Wrath" soon, that time will be missed until it's over in August. I am glad though, that we've been getting closer in our friendship and I do hope it continues! And then my closest actual friend in Murfreesboro is busy getting ready for Grad school in August and working (Lauren) so...well point blank: I just miss my FRANDS! No, I am not trying to throw a pity party-I'm simply stating that I have good friends and in good places, just not close enough to hang out regularly...and I hate that, lol. Maybe I need to pick up a class or something so I can be around more people? It'd probably be good for me especially when Der goes back to school since I'll be alone a lot and I don't want to be.
I want this again-
My favorite girls: From L-Tonya, Kelly, Me, my sister Jen, Destiny, and Shelley
Maybe I'm just spoiled because I got SO much time with them all around the wedding, haha!
One thing I DO have that is nice is I DO have a husband and pup-both of whom are super loving and silly so when we DO get to have time together it's bliss. I am thankful. That's for sure.
Ain't they cute?!
Alright-I need to quit bitching and be patient. Next time I come in the Nooga-IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG with hangoutage! Get ready.
XOXO








Coffee is a certainty, then, my dear. ;-) I'll give you a call as soon as I hit town.
ReplyDelete