Saturday, June 30, 2012

Random Acts of Kindness-part II

I have severly slacked in blogging as of late-especially regarding my random acts of kindness (RoK).  Now I will take blame in that I have not done a RoK every Wednesday...BUT-I have been consciously thinking about it and making sure to still do them although I'd like to get back to a once-a-week thing.

I have:
1. Written letters to friends and family just to say "Hello"
2. Complemented random strangers on how well they do their job(s).
3. Left magazines I get every month in the laundry mat for others to enjoy.
4. Planned future RoK for the firefighters down the street and for my Aunt (though for the time being funds are the issue to why these haven't been started)
5. Written love notes to my husband almost daily for him to see when he wakes up

Not much but still something.  I've got lots of ideas though a few of them cost money which I don't necessarily have for these type of purchases...I'm hoping to do one at a time and that way it won't break my budget but will also be kind! <3

Now please remember: I'm not doing these acts for bragging rights or self-entitlement.  I genuinely believe doing things for others creates more peace and happiness!

Have you done anything kind for someone else lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.