Monday, June 18, 2012

Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire. ~Napoleon Hill

July is already bursting with the writing I'm going to have to do.
I say have to because I've got to work on the re-writes for my thesis and attempt to get a rough draft of the damn thing done by the end of the month.  I also have a paper due and shorter writing assignments for class by August 1st.

But I am EXCITED about it!  I've felt stuck, stopped up, blocked when it comes to writing.

I've started writing a bit for fun lately and it's been really nice!  After finding out that my poetry from the past has been destroyed (which truly breaks my heart) I guess the winds have changed and are willing to let me have another go...and maybe this time I'll actually publish it!

I'm getting a few things tweaked here and there regarding my thesis and my class paper so hopefully by Sunday July 1st I can start writing full force and get revisions and re-works back...which I admit is a very humbling and terrifying experience for me but a good experience just the same.

Hopefully I can keep it up, the steam, the excitement, the flow.

I'll let you know how it works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.