Monday, June 4, 2012

May down, June, July and August to go!

Remember when I said I was pumped about summer and couldn't wait for it to begin?

Yeah-May was pretty amazing.  I did everything I had planned on doing and more!!

*Bigger things*

-Celebrate my 25th birthday


-Celebrate my 2 year wedding anniversary with Derrick <3

-Take a week long trip with Derrick to Hawaii to visit my best friend Destiny

-Take a course on Serial Killers for school I'm counting this-I started the course but it won't officially be over until August 3rd.

*Smaller things*
-Spend some much needed time with my best friend(s)

-Get back into my regular non-school work routine

-Make all A's

-Complete TG report

-READ READ READ

-Organize and number thesis data

-Start searching for future research ideas

-Hang out with new friends

-Lounge by the pool

-Walk Tucker

-Enjoy (as always) date nights

Such a fun and fast month May was...here's to hoping June holds just as much fun! I'm 4 days in and I can already tell it is looking to be pretty awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.