Saturday, March 31, 2012

Summah Time

I'm SO freakin' stoked about this summer.  So much is going on and I have wonderful plans for it!

It's not just the break from school, the pool side enjoyment, and the late hazy evenings.  It's the Fourth of July, the melting ice cream cones, and the flip flops as well!  The summer holds so many wonderful memories for me.  It reminds me of Mary's lake house, outdoor theater, sunburns, the public pool, walking in downtown Chattanooga,

I've got plans for this summer.  I'm starting my summer a little early (the official first day of summer is June 20th) this year in May.


In May I will:
-Celebrate my 25th birthday
-Celebrate my 2 year wedding anniversary with Derrick <3

-Take a week long trip with Derrick to Hawaii to visit my best friend Destiny
-Take a course on Serial Killers for school

In June I will:
-Input and analyze my thesis data
-Start and complete levels 1 and 2 of the French Rosetta Stone

-Start volunteer work at the Domestic Violence Center of Rutherford County

In July I will:
-Celebrate the 4th of July

-Revise and work on rewrites for my thesis
-Start and complete levels 3 and 4 of the French Rosetta Stone
-Continue volunteer work

In August I will:
-Take a family trip to Universal Studios

-Start and complete level 5 (the last) of the French Rosetta Stone
-Complete volunteer work towards the end of the month
-Start (what will hopefully be) my last semester of Graduate School

These are the big details of my summer!  I can't WAIT to start them all!

What are you looking forward to regarding the upcoming summer months?!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That sounds like an exciting summer! Let me know how Rosetta Stone works for you - I wish we had it for Spanish. I'm jealous that y'all have it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.