Obviously, it's past Wednesday...but since the person I'm doing the act for has been out at work all week, I did it today so when she comes in this week she'll get it =]
My friend Kristy is going through a lot right now with family/health matters. So I decided to get her a little basket (not originally for Easter but hey-it works) with a few things that I know she likes. It's got some cute nail polish, a candle, a card, and (of course) her favorite candy ever.
It's not much but maybe when she comes in next, whenever that may be, it will help her for even just 1 minute forget her woes and stress and know that she is SO loved by her co-worker/friend.
Share the love! Remember-a random act is for a stranger or someone you know-do something ordinary to make someone's day EXTRAORDINARY! <3








No comments:
Post a Comment