1)
"Complete" Literature Review and Intro. for Thesis to prep for defending and submission to IRB for approval.
2) Work on and complete Program Eval. mid-term.
DRAW-I did work on this but mostly yesterday so the completion was a fail.
3)
Pull data from pilot survey and reveal results to Dr. A and Dr. W. COMPLETE-But it took FOREVER
4) Work on TG logic model for Program Eval.
FAIL-I just didn't....
5)
Make pillows-I have 4 I want to do.
COMPLETE! Check out this how to to make some of your own!
6) Do both FAFSAs for (hopefully) our last semester (!!!)
FAIL-I tried 3 times but the site was down...maybe this weekend?
7)
Get Tucker updated on his shots COMPLETE-poor pup was so excited to hang out in the vet he was molting,lol! He did good though and (almost) didn't feel a thing!
8)
Book flights to San Diego for the SSSA Conference I'm participating in. Details to come in a later blog. COMPLETE! I can't wait-just a few short weeks!
9)
Celebrate 4 years of togetherness with D! COMPLETE-It was great, as usual.
10)
Work-since I'm not going anywhere for Spring Break it will give me a chance to catch up on work for 4 solid days before taking Friday off for our 4 years. COMPLETE-It went well and I feel much more caught up...at least until I'm gone for San Diego, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment