Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Goals

Wow-I can't believe the year is almost over!!  I have a lot planned in December but I am SO looking forward to partaking in all of it! Sure they are goals but most importantly they are (mostly) fun and exciting! Lots of celebrating in store for us!

*Around the House
-Finish hanging photos.
-Sew clothes needing mending.
-Mail out Christmas cards.
-Put up Christmas decor.

*Celebrations (YAY!)
-Celebrate Christmas with Derrick, Kelly, Wes, Andrew, Dylan, Tonya, and Ben.
-Celebrate the holidays at work with co-workers.
-Celebrate the holidays with family.

(like last year)
-Celebrate my mom's birthday.
-Jen and mom come up for shopping and fun.

(Our annual tradition is to go shopping through the Boro and have a great and warm lunch at Steak N Shake)
-Celebrate goodbyes with Elisa and John since they're moving to Hawaii =(
-Celebrate time off from work and school

*School
-COMPLETE my second semester of Graduate School (1 year down baby!)
-Be content with my grades, whatever they may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.