Remember that time when I was a blogger? Yeah-me neither, LOL. I realized that since October I haven't really blogged about anything but goals in such a long time! And that's lame.
Life has been insane. Yes, yes I always say life's insane but these past few months have been the craziest/most stressful/hardest/most challenging/most tiring months of my life thus far. And that's saying something because I was a Theatre major before Grad. school...which if you know anything about theatre-life is like that ALL OF THE TIME. But this has been different on so many levels, LOL.
I haven't been up to too much lately-just completing papers, projects, finals, etc. I've finally decorated the house for Christmas and have been getting over a sickness. I'm about 85% better now-hoping I'll be at 100% come this weekend. I feel great being back at work on a more regular schedule and being able to actually do my job. I've been so scattered in splitting work and school that I hope I haven't slacked too far behind on either....We'll see about that in a few weeks. I also said good-bye to John and Elisa-they are moving to Hawaii after Christmas and already moved out of the Boro to head to California to celebrate Elisa's graduation/birthday before the move. I'm going to miss them so much! We've only known each other for a little over a year but it seems like so much longer. Luckily, Der and I are hoping to go to Hawaii this summer to visit Destiny so hopefully we'll get to see them too! YAY!
Anyway...
I can hardly describe the excitement I feel in having almost 4 weeks off from school. It's such a strange feeling knowing that when I go back in January I start my thesis (officially) as well as chip away at another semester in obtaining my MA in Sociology. Bizarre. I may be going to a conference in April to present a paper Dr. A and I worked on too-it's in California! A lot of Der's family live out there so if I get to go he'll come with me too so we can visit! Very cool. I'll also have to defend my thesis and hopefully get it approved before May. Once that's done I can actually start the analysis and start looking for jobs after I graduate! AAAAAHHHH!! It's bizarre.
I know all I ever seem to talk about is school but it's pretty much the dominating force of my life right now. And it will be until December 2012, LOL.
I'll have more posts to come detailing Christmas parties and such so look out for other menial blogs!
Cheers,
JR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.







No comments:
Post a Comment