December was a whirlwind and I miss [most of] it already-it went by too fast! Check out what I got done!
*Around the House
-Finish hanging photos. COMPLETE-I finished hanging and placing pictures (finally!) in the living room. I love how it turned out! Now maybe one day I'll get to the bedroom, lol.
-Sew clothes needing mending. COMPLETE-all with the exception of 1 hoodie that I will need a sewing machine for.
-Mail out Christmas cards. COMPLETE-I even got the festive stamps too, ha ha!
-Put up Christmas decor. COMPLETE! It was nice re-arranging everything and decorating our tree. That's always one of my favorite parts.
*Celebrations (YAY!)
-Celebrate Christmas with Derrick, Kelly, Wes, Andrew, Dylan, Tonya, and Ben. COMPLETE-Duh, it was awesome!
-Celebrate the holidays at work with co-workers. COMPLETE-It was so much fun!
-Celebrate the holidays with family. COMPLETE-what a great time and busy day we had!
-Celebrate my mom's birthday. COMPLETE-although it was early because her birthday fell on a Wednesday and she would be back in the Noog for it. When we went out on our shopping day I gave her the card we got her and bought her lunch! It was fun and I'm glad I got to celebrate a bit with her!
-Jen and mom come up for shopping and fun. COMPLETE! As always, tons of fun was had even though I was sick.
-Celebrate goodbyes with Elisa and John since they're moving to Hawaii =( COMPLETE-although I sure am going to miss them!
-Celebrate time off from work and school COMPLETE-probably the best time off I've had in a LONG time.
*School
-COMPLETE my second semester of Graduate School (1 year down baby!) COMPLETE-1 year down, 1 more to go!
-Be content with my grades, whatever they may be. COMPLETE! Everything worked out just fine =]
Well-I think this may be a first in my blog history that I have a full month with nothing but completes! It's a nice feeling and a great way to end the year =]
Cheers December-you were fun and fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment