*Books
**ADDITIONAL-I also read The Girl Who Plays with Fire by Stieg Larsson and it was also very good!
*Home
-Select fabric to make pillows for couch. FAIL-but only because I decided to wait until we GOT a couch before making/getting the pillows (makes sense, right? Haha!)
-Post home pics on blog (it's coming along so nicely!) COMPLETE! There's still a wee bit left ot go but it's mainly in the form of a new couch and art on our bedroom walls.
-Add 1 detail to home per month (i.e. rug one month, lamp the next, etc.): this month being the pillows for the up-and-coming couch. Okay so this is kind of a draw but I'm counting it as a COMPLETE-I did not add the pillows (see above reasoning) BUT I did add a wonderful new detail in the form of a one-of-a-kind painting by the wonderful Jessica Siemens! It is a great thing to look at and makes such a wonderful addition to our home.
*School
*Crafts
-Make pillows for couch. FAIL-see reasoning above.
**ADDITIONAL-I, like so many before me, have found and become addicted to Pinterest.com Seriously, it's an addiction...and I totally don't mind having it! I haven't made any of the crafts yet BUT I have found loads I'd like to partake in soon!
*Fun
Looks like August wasn't a bust afterall, huh? I had a great month and it was very nice to relax a bit before school swung around in full force.
COMPLETE: 11 FAIL: 2 ADDITIONAL: 2 DRAW: 0
Now: what's up for September?







No comments:
Post a Comment