Thursday, September 1, 2011

And the Giveaway Winner is...

SarahKL over at The Ooey Gooey Daily News blog!


Sarah-please send me your address via facebook messaging and you should receive this new awesome FREE gift at the end of next week!

Now what I need to ask of all of you is this-Since I had so few participants with this giveaway please critique me:

1) What did I do wrong? (i.e. Was the gift too drab? Was there too short of a time frame in which to enter? Was it too easy to enter?)
2) What makes YOU sign up for a giveaway? (i.e. the gift, the blog itself, the fun-ness of a blog giveaway?)
3) Was it just plain boring my giveaway?

I need tips! I would like to do a giveaway each month and have a few other goodies in mind but if the participation is going to continually be this low...maybe not.

What do you think? I am SO very glad that Sarah won this-she loves the "fall-y" look of this bracelet and I am sure she can doll it up and dress it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.